- CHG, 69 Henley Beach Road, Mile End, South Australia
Click to View Detailed Course Content
Enquire about this Course
To minimise the risks posed by drugs and alcohol in the workplace, many organisations conduct drug and alcohol screening. Australian Standards for urine and oral fluid collection now require that all workplace personnel who conduct drug and alcohol screening must possess a Statement of Attainment for this Course. Under an Agreement with Registered Training Organisation, Morrissey Training and Consulting, (RTO No. 30929) CHG delivers this nationally recognised course to enable personnel conducting workplace drug and alcohol screening to achieve the required accreditation.
Participants successfully completing this one day course are issued their Qualification by Morrissey Training and Consulting, www.morrisseytraining.com.au
Participants will leave this one day program with practical skills and understanding of:
- legislation relevant to drug and alcohol screening and fitness for work
- policy development, procedures and workplace substance abuse programs
- different classes of drugs and the effect on human function and safety at work
- the various options for drug and alcohol screening, and the pros and cons of each
- practical ways to undertake drug and alcohol screening, including urine testing and oral fluid (saliva) testing
- useable guidelines to establish a new drug and alcohol testing program or to review an existing program.
For further information click here.