Education and Training
CHG is a Registered Training Organisation and offers a variety of training courses and education programs in the areas of workplace safety, injury management, human resources and workplace health promotion. The programs CHG offer can be tailored to a business’ specific needs to help with workforce development and management.
The involvement of CHG’s qualified psychologists in delivering many of the training programs provides a significant point of difference and value add for employers and the training participants.
CHG can provide training solutions and educational seminars in a diverse range of areas. CHG training programs include
- Mental Health First Aid (accredited course)
- Mental Health First Aid Awareness
- What Makes Work, Work?
- Personality in the workplace
- Managing aggressive behaviour
- Rehabilitation and Return to Work Training
- Injury Management for Front Line Supervisors
Educational seminars designed to increase the focus on health and wellbeing in the workplace include:
- Coping with change in the workplace
- Work life balance
- Drugs and alcohol
- Heart health and medical screening
- Nutrition on the run – healthy food options for busy people
- Active health programs
- Nutrition and diet
- Fitness and exercise
- Stress management
- Conflict resolution
To find out more, contact our Training Hotline on (08) 8354 9888 or email us.