The CHG team of rehabilitation consultants use their many years of experience in managing work injuries to work in partnership with employers and workers to achieve the best practical level of recovery – both physically and mentally.
CHG rehabilitation consultants have a unique point of difference – ready access to CHG’s state of the art treatment and assessment facilities and the interdisciplinary workforce of occupational physicians, medical practitioners, physiotherapists, occupational therapists and psychologists. Our interdisciplinary team work collaboratively to get injured workers back to work quickly and sustainably.
Our rehabilitation consultants embrace the challenge of returning injured workers to work and provide the drive and momentum to keep the return to work process on track. Our team of rehabilitation consultants operate mainly in the WorkCover SA and Comcare schemes, and can:
- conduct an initial needs assessment to find out what needs to be done
- set rehabilitation goals in consultation with the worker and employer
- undertake return to work planning and maintenance – for both return to work pre-injury employer and return to work different employer
- conduct vocational assessments to look at an individual's current skills and experience, set vocational goals and outline potential job options
- provide clinical counselling for workers with psychosocial issues that may be impacting on their return to work
- liaise with medical experts – including our extensive interdisciplinary workforce
- take on the tough challenges and unstick ‘stuck’ cases
- help workers find a new job when they are unable to return to their previous employer.
We are proud of the services we provide to a large number of workers and of the strong relationships we have with employers who choose CHG for injury management and workplace wellbeing strategies and solutions.
But not all employers realise they can choose CHG as their preferred provider of rehabilitation services within the South Australian WorkCover scheme. You may wish to discuss with us how you can establish a preferred provider relationship with CHG so you can take advantage of our integrated approach and highly experienced team, and so we can keep you fully informed of progress in the return to work of your injured employees.
To find out more contact CHG on (08) 8354 9800 or email us.